So unbeknown to me this blog award has been floating round the internet for many years and I’d never heard of it. It’s a great way for bloggers to connect and to recognising other new bloggers! Big thank you to The Fit Frequent Flyer for the nomination – head over to her blog to read all about integrating exercise and healthy eating into your work and travel schedule.
THE RULES FOR THE LIEBSTER AWARD:
- Acknowledge the blog that nominated you and display the award
- Give 11 random facts about yourself
- Nominate 5-11 other blogs
- Notify them of the nomination
- Give them 11 questions to answer
FACTS ABOUT ME:
- I was diagnosed with Coeliac Disease 3 years ago and I’m not phased by the lifestyle change at all! Healthy eating is something I’ve enjoyed long before I was diagnosed so the transition was pretty easy for me (although I still miss proper Oreo’s)
- As of 6 weeks ago I was living in London with a career in Fashion PR – oh how times have changed!
- I’m pretty obsessed with Harry Potter (still) and have loved it since the very beginning.
- If I have an idea in my head I need to put all my effort in succeeding – my latest accomplishments have been running a half marathon and achieving an online Digital Marketing Diploma.
- I have loved health and fitness for many years and when I was 12 my goal was to be a runner in the 2012 Olympics in London (I would have been 18 at the time) That plan didn’t pan out!
- I finished my University degree in Fashion Design with a 1st and my final collection made it on to the Graduate Fashion Week catwalk.
- I’m a quintessential Virgo – hardworking, practical, high achieving and a classic worrier!
- I have been playing the piano for nearly 10 years and have mainly taught myself via YouTube.
- Up till now I’ve been a classic shower singer but I’ve recently signed up for a charity choir in Peterborough.
- Me and the fam go camping every summer – normally in the Lake District but this year we’re heading South to Devon.
- I really really really want a sausage dog called Penelope…my boyfriend is yet to agree.
QUESTIONS FOR ME TO ANSWER:
- What is your guilty pleasure?
Love Island and I don’t even feel guilty about it! So sad it’s over 😦
- If you could pick a celebrity to be your next door neighbour, who would it be?
Posh & Becks – I can get great fashion advice from Victoria and can watch David every morning *heart eye emoji*
- What is #1 on your bucket list?
Skydive! I love anything with adrenaline and have wanted to skydive for years.
- What do your friends love most about you?
I’m very honest, blunt even. Let’s say I’ve defiantly got a bit of spunk about me!
- What about you drives your friends crazy!?
I’m too honest! Haha it can work both ways
- Would you rather have a third eye or a third arm?
Third arm for sure – imagine how much more could I get done with an extra arm!
- What is your most embarrassing moment?
Well I received what I thought was a great Christmas present when I was 12…a laminator. With all the extras I could need for all my 12 year old organising needs! Thinking back it’s quite funny as to how normal a present I thought that was at 12 years old!
- What inspires you?
Mainly other people – if I hear of something inspirational someone else has done, it then inspires me to do more.
- If you could go back and change your career, what would you choose?
I’d probably have done PR & Marketing at University as I know now that’s what interests me much more than design. I am only 23 so my career is just starting!
- What is your biggest fear?
I don’t have have traditional fears like spiders or heights (I’m known as the spider lover in my family…) It would have to be the fear of failing – how very Virgo of me!
- Socks in bed, on or off?
Off definitely! I’m usually a lizard during day as I get cold really easily, but at night I’m the complete opposite.
- Gluten Free Alice
- Gina B Nutrition
- Nourishing Yas
- My life is for living
- Maverick Baking
- Food by Freya
QUESTIONS FOR MY NOMINEES:
- What’s your ultimate go-to breakfast?
- Why did you start your blog?
- If you could be someone else for the day, who would it be?
- What are three things you can’t live without?
- If you could have only one meal for the rest of your life what would it be?
- Where do you most want to travel, but have never been?
- What is the strangest food you’ve ever eaten?
- Cats or dogs?
- What single quality do you most appreciate in people?
- What is something people would be surprised to know about you?
- What’s your favorite post that you’ve written? (Link, please!)
Thanks again to The Fit Frequent Flyer for the nomination!