If you’re chia pudding fan + love pumpkin spice + don’t have much time for breakfast in the morning – then these pumpkin chia pudding parfaits are PERFECT for you! Pumpkin has been such a revelation to me this year. I’d never tried the popular ingredient before – not even a Starbucks pumpkin spice latte (which by the way is amazing) but now I’m obsessed! I think the great thing about pumpkin puree is that for most recipes you don’t actually need very much of it. This recipe only requires 1/3 cup for 3 servings, so there’s still a fair amount left in the tin for you to use.
I love how quick and easy this recipe is – it takes 3 mins to mix the ingredients together the night before, then all you need to do in the morning is assemble your lovely parfait. However if you’re making multiple portions and storing them in the fridge, I would leave the granola off until you’re going to eat it as it may go soft!
These Pumpkin Chia Pudding Parfait’s…
Are sweet and lightly spiced
Have the perfect chia pudding consistency – if you’ve tried chia pudding you’ll know what I mean!
Can last up to a week in the fridge
Take 3 mins to mix the night before, then all you need to do in the morning is layer away.
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree (75g)
- 1 cup almond milk (250ml)
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 cup chia seeds (40g)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp allspice
- 1 cup coconut yogurt (245g)
- 1/2 cup chocolate pumpkin granola
- In a bowl whisk together the pumpkin puree, milk, maple syrup and spices until smooth.
- Add in the chia seeds and mix thoroughly.
- Cover and leave in the fridge to set overnight (or at least 8 hours)
- In the morning layer with the coconut yogurt and granola – my chocolate pumpkin works perfectly with this recipe, but any other granola you have would be fine!
Pin this recipe for later…