If you’re looking for a cute and super easy chocolate christmas recipe, then these little christmas tree chocolates are the perfect thing to make! I found this silicone christmas tree ice cube tray on eBay and I knew it’d be the perfect mould for chocolate bites! Simply melt chocolate chips on the hob with a little bit of coconut oil, pour into your moulds and sprinkle over your toppings. I’ve chosen cranberries and pistachios as a christmassy red and green theme, but any dried fruit/nut combo would work!
If you don’t want to buy a silicone mould then you can simply pour the melted chocolate into a lined baking tray, creating your own chocolate bark. I love having small bites like these in the fridge for when I’m feeling a little hungry, but don’t want anything too filling. These are already disappearing in my house, so I’m sure I’ll be making them multiple times in the run up to Christmas!
Makes 6 Christmas Trees
- 1 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips (200g)
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries (30g)
- 1/4 cup chopped pistachios (25g)
- Start by melting the chocolate chips and coconut oil on the hob or in the microwave.
- Once it’s lovely and silky smooth, you can pour into your christmas tree moulds or pour straight onto a lined baking tray.
- Sprinkle over your cranberries and pistachios, distributing them evenly.
- Place in the fridge to set for at least an hour.
- Remove from your moulds or break into shards if you’ve poured into a baking tray.
- Store in the fridge and enjoy!
If you’ve made this recipe, don’t forget to tag me on Instagram @oatsodelicious or #oatsodelicious so I can see your wonderful creations!
Pin this recipe for later…