If you’re looking for a cute and super easy chocolate Christmas recipe, then these little Christmas tree chocolates are the perfect thing to make! I found this silicone Christmas tree ice cube tray on eBay and I knew it’d be the perfect mould for chocolate bites! Simply melt chocolate chips on the hob with a little bit of coconut oil, pour into your moulds and sprinkle over your toppings. I’ve chosen cranberries and pistachios as a Christmassy red and green theme, but any dried fruit/nut combo would work!
If you don’t want to buy a silicone mould then you can simply pour the melted chocolate into a lined baking tray, creating your own chocolate bark. I love having small bites like these in the fridge for when I’m feeling a little hungry, but don’t want anything too filling. These are already disappearing in my house, so I’m sure I’ll be making them multiple times in the run up to Christmas!
1 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips (200g)
1 tbsp coconut oil
1/4 cup dried cranberries (30g)
1/4 cup chopped pistachios (25g)
- Start by melting the chocolate chips and coconut oil on the hob or in the microwave.
- Once it’s lovely and silky smooth, you can pour into your Christmas tree moulds or pour straight onto a lined baking tray.
- Sprinkle over your cranberries and pistachios, distributing them evenly.
- Place in the fridge to set for at least an hour.
- Remove from your moulds or break into shards if you’ve poured into a baking tray.
- Store in the fridge and enjoy!