Pumpkin Spice Muffins
160g GF oat flour
60g ground almonds
1 tsp baking powder
100g coconut sugar
2 tsp pumpkin spice blend*
100g coconut oil
270g pumpkin puree
Peanut Butter Frosting
4 tbsp smooth peanut butter
3 tbsp maple syrup
drop DF milk
- Preheat oven to 180c/160 fan and line a muffin tin with cases, or spray a silicone muffin tray with 1-2 sprays.
In a large bowl, whisk together the GF oat flour, ground almonds, baking powder, salt, coconut sugar and pumpkin spice blend.
- Add wet ingredients to the same bowl: pumpkin puree, coconut oil and eggs. Mix until combined.
- Bake for 25 mins, until the muffins are golden brown and a toothpick comes out clean. Let them cool completely.
- While the muffins are cooling, make the PB frosting. Simply mix together the peanut butter and maple syrup in a bowl, then gradually add the milk until you have a smooth and creamy consistency.
- Ice each of the muffins and decorate with sliced figs and dried raspberries.
Read the full post – Gluten Free Pumpkin Spice Muffins