Hello to March and the start of spring! To celebrate the transition into a new season, I thought I’d make a delicious gluten free orange honey cake. Although we’ve had a few nasty storms (and snow) the last few weeks, I’m hopeful that the recent sunny spells are here to stay and spring is officially upon us! One can dream, right?
Gluten Free Almond Butter Caramel Bars
Halloween and Bonfire Night have both passed, which means there are limited weeks left until we go a little crazy and turn the country into a Santa’s Grotto Christmas extravaganza! Which is why I’m trying to create as many autumnal recipes before the hard-core Christmas baking kicks in!
Gluten Free Pumpkin Spice Muffins
Horraayy, I FINALLY have my hands on some pumpkin puree, which means it’s pumpkin spice time my friends! I may be a little late to the pumpkin spice and all things nice party. However, these gluten free pumpkin spice muffins are pretty darn delicious, so it’s better late than never in my eyes!
Gluten Free Celebration Cake
It’s my birthday tomorrow!! What better way to celebrate turning another year older than to my make myself a delicious gluten free celebration cake – yum!
Raspberry & Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
If I was to ask you what your favourite smell to come home to was, I bet at least half of you would say banana bread baking in the oven. Am I right? What if you could have the smell of raspberry & chocolate chip banana bread baking instead? I hope I have your attention now!
Gluten Free Black Bean Brownies
Introducing these delicious gluten free black bean brownies. Full of rich, chocolatey goodness – I promise you can’t taste the beans at all! The combination of banana and black beans help create a delicious gooey texture, perfect as an indulgent mid afternoon or evening snack.
Chocolate Chip Tahini Blondies
Hands up who’s a fan of tahini? Up until recently, I’ve only ever used tahini to make creamy homemade hummus and yummy falafels. However, 2019 is the year to try something new (or so I’m telling myself). So here I am practising what I preach and making delicious gluten free tahini blondies, using a traditionally savoury ingredient.
Baked Cinnamon Pears
One of my favourite fruits is the humble pear. In my eyes it’s completely underestimated, but why shouldn’t it be in the same league as an apple? They’re both easy to eat fruits that don’t need preparing, they taste delicious raw or baked and can be used in both sweet and savoury dishes. Even so, the pear always seems to be forgotten about!
Lemon and Blueberry Banana Bread
The humble banana bread was originally created as a way to use up over-ripe bananas at the end the 1930s, where households were unwilling to throw anything away. Even now, if we have brown, speckled bananas at home, then 80% of the time it will be used to create a yummy banana bread (the other 20% is of course freezing them to make delicious smoothies).