200g GF oats
60g whole almonds
100g pecans, chopped
1 tbsp chia seeds
4 tbsp cocoa powder
140g smooth almond butter
170g maple syrup
3 tbsp coconut oil, melted
1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven to 170C/150 Fan/325F.
- Start by mixing the dry ingredients in a large bowl, making sure the cocoa powder is covering each ingredient.
- Next, melt the coconut oil in a pan, then stir in the remaining wet ingredients until fully mixed.
- Add the wet to the dry mix – the almond butter will be quite thick, so keep stirring until there are no dry oats/nuts left.
- Split the granola between two baking trays, making sure they’re evenly spread out and bake in the oven for 25-30mins, stirring every 5-10mins. If you think they’re colouring too early, turn the oven temperature down slightly.
- Leave to cool fully before storing in a jar/airtight container.
Read the full post – Gluten Free Chocolate Almond Butter Granola